Public Hearing on Reduction of Stormwater Rates on Tuesday
On Tuesday, September 10th, the City of Lubbock will hold a Public Hearing on the proposed reduction in Stormwater rates.
The City is able to lower the Stormwater rate because of the active reduction in overall debt.
According to KAMC News, these are the proposed new rates for residential tiers and the non-residential rate:
- Tier 1 - $7.30 (previously $8.80)
- Tier 2 - $11.18 (previously $13.48)
- Tier 3 - $14.14 (previously $17.05)
- Tier 4 - $21.22 (previously $25.25)
- Non-residential rate per every 5,000 square feet of impervious area - $21.22 (previously $25.58)