If You Use OTC Supplements Then You Need to Read This [RECALL]
Plenty of folks take OTC supplements for a variety of reasons. But one reason is not to make them sick.
The Food and Drug Administration has announced a large recall of supplements mad by Pharmatech and sold under the Rugby, Major, and Leader labels.
The FDA says that these items may contain a harmful bacteria known as B. cepacia.
According to the FDA, the following items have been recalled:
- Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Infants and Toddlers: 50 mL
- • Liquid Vitamin D Supplement for Breastfed Infants 400 IU: 50 mL
- Certa-Vite Liquid: 236ML
• Poly-Vita Drops: 50ML
• Poly-Vita Drops W/Iron: 50ML
• Ferrous Drops Iron Supplement: 50ML
• D-Vita Drops: 50ML
• Tri-Vita Drops: 50ML
• Senna Syrup: 237ML
- C Liquid 500mg: 118ML
• Diocto Liquid 50mg/5ml: 473ML
• Ferrous Sulfate Elixir: 473ML
• Fer Iron Liquid: 50ML
• Senexon Liquid: 237ML
• Diocto Syrup 60MG/15ML: 473ML
• Aller Chlor Syrup: 120ML
• Calcionate Syrup: 16OZ
• Cerovite Liquid: 236ML
• D3 400iu Liquid: 50ML
• Poly-Vitamin Liquid: 50ML
• Tri-Vitamin Liquid: 50ML
• Poly-Vitamin W/Iron Liquid: 50ML
From the FDA:
If you have any of these products, call 800-645-2158 for products from Rugby Laboratories and Major Pharmaceuticals, and 800-200-6313 for Leader Brand.