Heads Up Texas Tech Students: Class Registration Looks Different This Year
If you are currently a Texas Tech student and are planning out what classes you want to take next semester, you better act fast. Starting today, November 7th, through the 17th, class registration opens up for the Spring 2023 semester.
If you’ve been at Tech for a while, then you are familiar with the way they do registration. However, things are going to look a bit different this year.
They will still open registration on different dates based on if you are in grad school or what year you’re in for your undergraduate degree, but the amount of hours you have also matters.
The Spring 2023 registration schedule is as follows:
- Graduate students will be able to register starting today, November 7th, at 1:00 p.m.
- Seniors with 100+ hours earned or those working on their second degree can register on November 8th at 1:00 p.m.
- Seniors with 90-99 hours earned can register on November 9th at 1:00 p.m.
- Juniors with 75-89 hours earned can register on November 11th at 1:00 p.m.
- Juniors with 60-74 hours earned can register on November 14th at 1:00 p.m.
- Sophomores can register on November 15th at 1:00 p.m.
- First year students can register on November 17th at 1:00 p.m.
You are able to register at any time after that date and time set for your class and credit hours, but it is suggested to register as soon as possible so the classes you need don’t fill up. For more information about registration, be sure to reach out to your advisor, or visit the Office of the Registrar’s website for more information.