‘He’s Alive? I Missed?’ Says Daughter Accused of Shooting Her Father
In another case of a disturbed woman shooting a family member comes the story of 33-year-old Hayley Williams of Levelland.
It all happened on Monday, October 23 in the 3200 block of 68th Street when Williams shot her 60-year-old father in a domestic incident. She shot her father in the arm, but he was able to lock himself in a bathroom until LPD arrived.
Williams fired a total of 7 shots in the home, but that isn't even the strange part.
According to audio that was recorded during her transport to the University Medical Center ER, Williams said the following:
- 9:41 minutes: "He's still alive, he's still alive!"
- 9:51 minutes: "I just needed one more .45 round, that's all I [expletive deleted] needed."
- 10:02 minutes: " Five [expletive deleted] shots, six shots you missed him!"
- 18:35 minutes: "I missed?"
- 18:50 minutes: "[Expletive deleted] my whole family. [Expletive deleted] mother [expletive deleted]!"
- 19:16 minutes: "Should have told him to say my name. Tell me my name, daddy. Sit down and tell me my name. You have the keys? I'm the key."
Williams has been charged with Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon, Abandoning a Child, Causing Imminent Danger and Bodily Injury. Police officers discovered a 10-year-old child in the home during the shooting.
Williams is being held on a $50,000 bond at the Lubbock County Detention Center.