Lubbock Walmart Evacuated, Reports of Gas Leak
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
At around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 20th, the Walmart at Marsha Sharp Freeway and Avenue Q in Lubbock was evacuated.
Lubbock Fire Rescue responded to the scene and was told that employees were concerned about the smell of natural gas.
KAMC News reports that it was LFR that asked store employees to evacuate everyone from the building.
Around 20 minutes after the incident began, LFR said that the leak still hadn't been found.
Adorable Baby Animals at Walter's World of Pets