This Lubbock Event Boasts Dog Races & Dog Photo Contests. How Cool Is That?
Make a day of it. It's Camp Bark and Brew 2-T2 in downtown Lubbock (Buddy Holly and Crickets Avenue) on March 23rd, 2019.
This is one great, big tail-wagging event that gets underway at 8 a.m. Gather the family and get out for a meaningful event, which aims to promote awareness of Texas Lions Camp and Leader Dogs for the Blind.
According to the Lions Club, the following fun stuff for furry friends will be at the event:
- Wiener dog races
- Small dog races
- Information tents with games
- Kids’ play area
- Mobile pet wash
- Cutest/motliest dog contest
- Dog parade
- Dog photo contest
- Presentations on Texas Lions Club
- Presentations on Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Training demos
- Food trucks with coffee brewing
- Downtown restaurants
- Motorcycle poker