Deals & Discounts for First Responders & Healthcare Workers in Lubbock, Texas
Lubbock businesses are among the most generous out there. Several have stepped up to show their appreciate to nurses, doctors, EMTs, first responders and other healthcare workers during the coronavirus pandemic by offering discounts and deals.
Below is our growing list. If you own a business in Lubbock or know about one that's offering discounts and deals to first responders, medical staff and other frontline workers, send an email with their business name and what exactly they're offering to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: discounts and deals.
Thank you to everyone out there working hard to keep us safe and healthy.
- Hank's Chicken: 10 percent off for first responders and military.
- Dunkin': "On National Nurses Day, May 6th, Dunkin’ is offering a free medium hot or iced coffee and a free donut – no purchase necessary – to all healthcare workers who visit participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide, while supplies last.*" [More info]
- IHOP -- 20 percent off your entire check if you’re a medical, law enforcement, military and firefighter professional. Just mention this offer when you call-in your order to IHOP.
- H88 Auto: 10 percent discount program for all veterans, uniformed police officers, firefighters and EMT personnel.
- Tide Cleaners: "Free laundry services are available for up to four bags per household per week until May 9th, 2020" for front-line responders, including: paramedics, doctors, nurses, hospital and medical staff, medical researchers, police officers and firefighters [More info]
- Adventure Park: "For every pizza+salad meal purchased, Expedition Cafe is giving away a meal to the First Responders you nominate. We truly appreciate each and every one of you for taking care of our community and city. The Cafe will be open tomorrow for lunch and dinner to take your Get&Give order!"
- McDonald's: Free "Thank You Meals" to healthcare workers and first responders between April 22 and May 5.
- Starbucks: A free hot or cold tall brewed coffee for "any customer who identifies as a first responder or frontline worker supporting our health care system." (Expires May 3rd)
- Chipotle: A long list of healthcare workers will be able to sign up at this site on May 6th, 2020 to request free burritos for their entire medical facility via the eatery's "Buy One, Give One" program.
- Krispy Kreme: "Beginning March 30th (National Doctors’ Day) and every Monday through National Nurses Week (May 6-12), Krispy Kreme will be giving away FREE dozens of Original Glazed Doughnuts to all healthcare workers! And no coupon is needed! To pick up your free dozen(s), just go to a Krispy Kreme drive-thru, place your order, and show your employee badge. That’s all you need to do to get some doughnuts for you and your co-workers on the way to work or to grab a free dozen for your family/friends." [More info]
- The North Face: "As a small show of our heartfelt gratitude for their dedication and bravery in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, from April 14, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2020 we will be giving a 50 percent discount to first responders in the United States." [More info]
This list was compiled through online searches, Facebook, user submissions and this article at Offers.com.