City of Lubbock Accepting Applications for Various City Boards and Committees
The City of Lubbock is accepting applications for various city boards and committees.
This is an opportunity for Lubbock citizens to be an active part in the city’s future. The term for the positions available start June 1st, 2022.
Here is a list of the boards and commissions with upcoming vacancies;
- Animal Services Advisory Board - 1 citizen position, 1 animal welfare representative position, 1 city official position
- Audit and Investment Committee - 1 citizen position, 1 EUB representative position
- Board of Health - 3 citizen positions
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee - 1 citizen position, 2 developer/real estate/builder positions
- Junked Vehicle Compliance Board - 2 citizen positions
- Keep Lubbock Beautiful Advisory Committee - 4 citizen positions
- Lake Alan Henry Board of Appeals - 1 citizen position, 1 city of Lubbock citizen position, 1 Lake Alan Henry property owner position
- Parks and Recreation Board - 3 citizen positions
- Public Transit Advisory Board - 2 citizen positions
- Veterans Advisory Committee - 5 citizen positions
- Water Board of Appeals - 1 citizen position, 1 landscape architect position
To submit an application, click here. The deadline to submit an application is December 31st, 2021. Applications submitted as of January 1st, 2020, will also be considered.
To see summaries and additional details regarding specific vacancies, click here.